$3000 Sign on Bonus!
Residential Service and Repair
Media, Pa 19063
My fellow Electricians, my name is Gareth Kelly, owner of Kelly Electric. We are currently looking for an experienced electrician to join our growing residential service team. Our residential service department is the absolute foundation of Kelly Electric and is responsible for initial diagnostics, sales and recommendations of services to customers.
We are searching for the very best residential electricians in the market. Our ideal candidate would have electrical experience as both an installer and/or in sales. Continuing specialized training will be provided.
The Question to ask yourself is are you capable of more?
Are you looking for a new challenge?
Are you tired of too much work for not enough pay, with no opportunity for advancement?
You Deserve More! More than an extreme hot, extreme cold, wet, muddy, dirty job sites.
We specialize in residential electrical service and repair; not industrial, commercial and new construction.
Responsibilities will include:
- Execute plans of electrical wiring for well-functioning residential electrical systems
- Perform effective troubleshooting to identify hazards or malfunctions and repair or substitute damaged circuits / wiring
- Make recommendations to customers regarding approaches to remedy system faults
- System installs as necessary.
Please submit a resume to email@example.com for immediate and confidential consideration. Questions can be directed to me, Gareth Kelly, 484-390-4966.
- 5+ years in electrical residential service & repair industry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Clean driving license
- Must pass a background check
- Willingness to actively participate in training and development
- Excellent communication skills
- Customer first approach to business
- High Integrity
- Willingness to go the extra mile
- Experience in planning, laying out, supervision and installing wiring, apparatus, and equipment
- Master electrician’s license, Journeyman’s license or equivalent preferred
- Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Company Supplied Vehicle with EZ Pass
- Continuing Education
- Unlimited Earning and Growth Potential
- Opportunity for advancement
- Year round work without layoffs
High School or equivalent